Electronics Engineering Group Leader - Video Imaging
This position is ideal for a forward thinking, proactive engineer who wants to lead a small but growing team of engineers and directly impact the direction of our business growth in the world of imaging.
Would you like to participate in product development activity that spans multiple markets, such as photonics, identity, and medical subsystems? Would you like to interface with clients in these markets who wish to be on the leading edge if their industry? Videology develops new products to fill needs in all of these markets or adapts existing products to create effective solutions for our clients.
Would you like to team up with engineers working in a wide range of technologies? Videology engineers do this all the time, working closely with our diverse customer base and our own sales & marketing group.
Our focus is the integration of Videology’s imaging technology with our customers’ systems and expanding our product scope beyond cameras. Implementing this strategy requires an electronics design leader who can communicate, interact, and collaborate effectively with customers to develop desirable solutions. You will manage all aspects of the design & development activity and facilitate effective collaboration & participation within multi-functional project teams. This will require a deep understanding of the engineering skills needed to implement successful products and a high level of motivation to lead our team of engineers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Master degree in Electrical Engineering (Technical University) is required; additional training in embedded systems is preferred
- 5+ years of system architecting in increasingly complex projects & designs, 2+ years of management lead roles
- 2+ years in a leadership role
- Effective application of critical thinking
- Desire to grow and innovate and inspire a team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Clear and effective communication skills
Required Knowledge Base
- Video camera design: image acquisition, processing, transmission, opto-mechanical design & multiple interfaces - all in modular miniature formats
- Architecting w/ FPGA’s in VHDL and/or Verilog and code for common embedded platforms
- Schematic design and complex PCB layouts of miniature PCB’s
- Digital & analog video technologies
- Fluency in English
Additional Desirable Skills
- USB design experience
- Embedded Linux / android OS
- Image compression & Internet Protocols
- Fluency in German
Videology’s environment is fast paced, interactive, creative, and totally customer oriented. We adapt our products & processes as we identify new opportunities for growth. If you see yourself with the knowledge base, experience, personal traits, and motivation to succeed in this highly visible position and you are looking for a new challenge in the dynamic high tech environment of video imaging we invite you to send your CV to:
HR in Uden, Netherlands: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention/Subject: HR/Electronics Engineering Group Leader