Manufacturing Engineer – Electronic Assembly
We are currently recruiting a motivated person to fill the role of manufacturing engineer in our electronic assembly area.
Primary responsibilities for this person are to:
- Develop and implement assembly, test, and packaging procedures & tooling
- Drive cost reductions via process improvements, product design improvements, and lean practices
- Foster and reinforce the development of an effective manufacturing team
Key skills, experience, & education requirements are:
- 3+ years experience in a similar position
- Ability to perform effective methods & process flow analysis
- Demonstrated results in turning analysis into actions and then into results
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task as priorities dictate
- Ability to plan & delegate
- AS degree in electronics engineering or equivalent experience
There is a very strong customer-focus in all areas of the Videology organization, and the person filling this position is one of the keys in delivering results to our customers. To perform effectively the person in this position requires consistent and effective communication & coordination with other internal groups, including customer service, sales, materials, purchasing, engineering, and quality. The successful candidate will be an effective contributor both as an individual and as part of our overall team.
This challenging position at Videology provides the opportunity for a person with a track record of success in similar manufacturing operations to make their own mark on this organization, with the potential for personal growth in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
This is a first shift position, Monday through Friday. Salary is flexible, dependent on experience. Videology’s comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, flexible spending account (FSA), paid holidays & vacations, and tuition reimbursement.
firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: HR/ Manufacturing Associate
or FAX 401-949-5276