Purchasing & Logistics Coordinator – Electronics Manufacturing
We presently have an open position for a Purchasing & Logistics Coordinator.
The primary responsibilities involved in the purchasing position include:
- Planning materials requirements and & purchasing to ensure availability as required
- Monitoring and maintaining optimum inventory levels
- Negotiation and coordination of supplier pricing and delivery
- Development of new suppliers
- Coordination of shipping and logistics from international suppliers (Asia & Europe)
- Identifying & implementing cost reductions
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of (3) years experience in materials planning, purchasing & logistics experience, preferably in an electronics manufacturing environment
- Have prior experience with global logistics, ERP and MRP
- Have an interest in international business
- Be creative and action oriented
- Be comfortable working somewhat out-of-the-box when required
- Have strong organizational and analytical skills
- Have a focus on attention to detail
This opening presents a great opportunity for the right person to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and customer-focused organization.
The position is full-time, Monday through Friday. Salary is flexible, dependent on relevant experience. Videology offers a comprehensive benefit package including paid vacation & holidays, flexible spending account (FSA), medical, dental, and tuition reimbursement.
firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: HR/ Purchasing & Logistics Coordinator
or FAX 401-949-5276