Purchasing & Logistics Coordinator
We presently have an open position for a Purchasing & Logistics Coordinator.
The primary responsibilities involved in the purchasing position include:
- Planning materials requirements and & purchasing to ensure availability as required
- Monitoring and maintaining optimum inventory levels
- Negotiation and coordination of supplier pricing and delivery
- Development of new suppliers
- Coordination of shipping and logistics from international suppliers (Asia & Europe)
- Identifying & implementing cost reductions
The successful candidate will have a minimum of (3) years experience in materials planning, purchasing & logistics experience in a manufacturing environment. Prior experience with global logistics, ERP and MRP would be a definite plus.
The environment at Videology is fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging. There is a very strong customer-focus by all Videology personnel, as well as a need to manage all activities for lowest possible cost in all aspects of the organization.
The position is full-time, Monday through Friday. Salary is flexible, dependent on relavent experience. Videology offers a comprehensive benefit package including paid vacation & holidays, flexible spending account (FSA), medical, dental, and tuition reimbursement.
Pleae reply to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: HR/ Purchasing & Logistics Coordinator
or FAX 401-949-5276