Videology is currently recruiting for an experienced, hands-on Quality Assurance professional to assume the role of Quality Engineer.
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization
- Coordinating various activities related to execution of the Quality Management System
- Liaison with customers, suppliers, and internal personnel to ensure compliance with specifications
- Facilitating the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the achievement organizational performance
- Monitoring performance by transforming relevant data and into useful information
- Leading process improvement teams in all areas of the organization
- Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training
- Maintaining quality system requirements with lean, cost effective strategies that meet the needs of the organization
- Executing the duties of the position such that the focus is proactive rather than reactive
- 3 years minimum QA leadership experience in an electronics manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience working effectively with a variety of suppliers and customers
- Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency is MS Office
- Desire to own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes
- Demonstrated willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development
- Professional certification in Quality Management or Quality Engineering are a plus
- Ability to lead projects and programs with a positive “Get It Done” attitude.
- Organized, attentive to detail and able to prioritize multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently both on independent basis and as part of a team
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels within the organization as well as with external parties
- Proven strong problem solving ability with attention to root cause
- Maintains a personal and professional “continuous improvement” philosophy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Effective application of statistical & other analytical tools for problem solving & process improvement
This position presents the opportunity for the candidate with a track record of success in a similar role to make their own mark on this organization, with the potential for personal & professional growth.
This is a first shift position, Monday through Friday. Salary is flexible, dependent on experience. Videology’s comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, flexible spending account (FSA), paid holidays & vacations, and tuition reimbursement.
To be considered please submit your resume in confidence to:
email@example.com Attention: HR/ Quality Engineer
or FAX 401-949-5276